Nowadays, most entrepreneurs focus primarily on expensive marketing tools like magazine ads and TV commercials to improve the brand recognition of their business. However, they do not seem to realise the decreasing effectivity of these marketing tools and blame their failure on non-strategic efforts. There are several other tools which have proven to be more competent in highlighting the existence of a trade, and a highly dynamic one from among them is custom printed polo shirts.
Printed or embroidered polos are quickly rising in popularity as workwear in Australia. They allow for creation of a dress code in workplaces that is not only suitable for an office environment, but can also turn the employees into walking advertisements. Even at trade fairs and conferences, wearing custom printed shirts can allow to stand out from the crowd and draw attention from passers-by. Some companies even distribute these highly promotional tools at…
View original post 274 more words
According to experts, each and every small business owner must use a logo in order to promote their business successfully. A logo not only helps a business to be successful, but also enhances its brand identity. Stated below are the top 6 reasons why a business should have a professional logo:
1. To attract more customers: In order to grab their attention, it is important for a business to take care of its “look and feel”. And this can be easily done by having a professional logo.
2. To be memorable: According to studies, 40% of customers can remember what they have seen rather than what they have read or heard. Thus, in order to create a lasting impression and maintain a remarkable company image in front of potential clients, having a proper business logo is a must.
3. To look established: Printed card with clip arts or home printed business cards clearly state that a business is small and inconsistent. It may become difficult for these businesses to retain clients but having an appropriate logo may make all the difference. A logo always helps a business to look established, something that is very important to be successful.
4. To reflects a sense of stability: Generally customers prefer to choose those businesses who have been around for several years. However, sometimes customers change their mind when they find that although being new, the business is consistent and stable. And it is logo that gives this impression, builds trust and brand identity.
5. To be differentiated from competitors: There are always numerous companies in the market providing the same service. But it is with the help of logo that a business gets the opportunity to acquire a unique brand identity. Sometimes, business owners also distribute promotional items such as custom printed polo shirts embossed with their unique and custom logo to their potential customers to become more prominent.
6. To explain the name of a business more clearly: Some businesses have complicated names that are difficult to pronounce, and people often get confused about the services that it provides. Having a logo can provide clients with visual clues to know about a business conspicuously.
Hence, it is always recommended to use a professional and customised logo as that represents a business properly helps in creating a brand identity.